Monday, September 27, 2010
Tuesday 21st September
In 1st lesson I researched up on Leeds Art Gallery to attempt to find out more about the place and to better understand what I should ask questions on. In 2nd I made a mind map to understand what I'll need to ask at the Leeds Art Gallery. In 3rd lesson we learned about narration, watching clips of David Attenbourough and Come Dine With Me to see how they do it, and to see what we need to make sure we do when narrating. In 4th we then had a look at different types of narrative on a hand out that listed an abundance of different narrative techniques, then we split into two groups and each group made there own narration aimed at: Young People, Parents and Teachers. This was a fun way to think about how we can use our voice to influence the video. In 5th lesson I started to edit together a video to introduce the Diploma group to get to grips with the video editing software.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment